January 8, 2008

Little Glass Bottles

Here are two things that you can do with little glass bottles :)

This one is Luna's favorite. (She's a fan of the Police and you know their song "Message in a Bottle") I love the blue diamond-shaped shells that my grandpa sent to me from Hawaii! I also used the same technique from the red and black necklace to connect the two necklaces. On the paper rolled up inside the bottle (which inspired the ocean look where I used shells, aqua blue beads and bleached wood beads) I am going to write a Bible verse but I can't find the best one to use..I got the idea for this one from a pamphlet at Hobby Lobby. I didn't do exactly what it said though because I had different beads and the little bottle that I wanted to use. My friend Bethany gave me the idea of putting sead beads inside of it. Thanx Bethany, it looks beautiful!!Here are the accessories I made for those necklaces. The earrings were really because the pins I used were too hard to bend and the beads kept slipping off. Also I kept redoing the bracelet because either it was too big or too small so finally I just said to heck with it and took off two of the wood beads that went between each blue bead. It looks a little weird just laying there, but on my wrist Luna (my sister) and I established that it looks alright :)

No comments: