January 25, 2008

Peek Into My Room: Art Supplies

Until I got it out to take a picture, I never realized how much art supplies I have, and I didn't even include all my scrapbooking junk that's in my scrapbooking drawer! I have things for painting, drawing, sketching and even sculpting. You'll probably be seeing more variety now that I've inspired myself by putting everything out in the open!This is what got me started. I got it for one Christmas or birthday, I can't remember, but it has everything. Water color pencils (but I'm not sure what they do) and color pencils, chalk, pastels, paint boards, drawing tablet, water color tablet, a canvas and, the best part, acrylic and water color paint.
These are some of the best color pencils on the market. I love them, so bold and soft. The Art Stix are cool, they have no wood around them so they're perfect for filling in big spaces! Also, those pencils at the bottom of the picture that are still in the package are blenders, they make it so there is not a bold line that separates each color. you know so it all blends in, pretty cool huh? (Oh, and that odd shaped thing in the middle, that's a special soft color pencil sharpener)These are for sketching, which I'm best at. I have all sorts of pencils in different sizes and softness(es?) hmmm, well anyway, I think the little black sketch book is so cute! Its really good for carrying around wherever I go!

2 comments:

katie said...

yeah tell me about it lol and i ment the name Klytie Karter.

anyway u got a lot of nice art supplies! i have most of that but not the pencils i mean i have some but not in a cool tin like yours (i blew all me money on color pencils and cheped out on the other ones lol)oh i see u have some charcoal pencils i have the same ones there my fave to ues! say i should put the pics up that i did with them,there kinda werid but i'll put them up anyway ^_^

katie said...

wow thats a cool and sad story thats such a cool name ^_^