February 23, 2008

Projects Coming Up

I'm writing this down because then it will be harder to forget and easier to keep myself motivated :) Sometimes if I don't get the things I want to do in ink I'll just unconsciously let it drop...
Anyway, I'm working on a mosaic right now, and lemme tell ya, its a lot of work! Just a little fraction of it takes hours!
Also, I'm planning on sewing little stuffed toys, a reversible wrap skirt a rosary and a really neat quilt with pictures sewn in (if I can find the right kind of fabric).
Now, I'm also planning on making something for my dad's desk at work. He has lots of things by my little sisters and nothing from me. But, I have absolutely no idea what to do!
I was thinking a felted paper weight but that seems...I dunno. I could embroider something but that's a little girly (and I don't know what I'd embroider a picture onto) Then maybe I could decorate his stapler (he really loves it because it can staple through ten pages or something) but all I can think of is rhinestones and sequins...but that's out of the question... He likes the band Kiss, Nascar and cars but what could I do?
Any ideas?

No comments: